JBoss BRMS & BPM Suite
Get started with rules, events & processes, an overview
JBoss BRMS - Components
JBoss BRMS - Architecture
JBoss BPM Suite - Components
JBoss BPM Suite - Architecture
Electronic payment provider
Problems - outdated systems, legacy apps difficult to update, duplication of critical data
- Goals - reduce turnaround for changes, improve visibility KPIs
- Saved resources - reduction manual processes, increase productivity, 360° visibility to management
- Single procurement processes provides better oversight on spending by the org
- Focus core business activities vs repetitive manual work
- Quicker on-boarding of merchants, new business capabilities come to market quickly
- Need to update email-based processes for executing trades
- Needed insights into trade execution and historical trends.
- Complex systems involved in trades, status often unclear.
- Gaps in the audit capabilities make accountability difficult.
- built standardized processes & rules for various trade phases.
- Achieved transparency in management of trades.
- Achieved faster decision making during trades.
- IT Architecture now actively promotes JBoss BPM Suite as a preferred platform
for lines of business looking to embark on BPM projects.
Mobile Network Operator
- Business Rule Engine used to implement complex billing rules when generating customer invoices
- Sometimes the rules would determine that an unusual discount should be applied, and such discounts required manual approval
- In fact the rule evaluation was simply a step in a much larger business process - motivation to adopt BPM solution